Tuesday, March 2, 2010
10:26 PM by Problemfixer · 0 comments
Latest Update From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Bagan Serai MP Mohsin Fadzli Samsuri quit PKR on Wednesday to become an independent.
Announcing his decision in a press conference at the PNB service apartment here, Mohsin said he decided to quit the party as he felt betrayed and sabotaged.
Also present at the conference was former PKR secretary-general Salehuddin Hashim Mohsin is the third PKR MP to quit over two weeks following the resignation of Bayan Baru MP Zahrain Hashim and Nibong Tebal MP Tan Tee Beng. In the 2008 general election, Mohsin beat former Deputy Defence Minister Datuk Zainal Abidin Zin from Umno by 3,413 votes.
eNews & Updates
Sign up now to receive breaking news from our website!
- NCAA Basketball tournament 2010 scores - March Mad...
- Oscar Nominees For Best Actor and Actress (7th Mac...
- Zulkifli Nordin Sacks
- Election in Iraq
- Earthquake Cin CHile: Situation Cooling Down
- Iraqi-Americans to vote in Iraq’s election
- Chile Earthquake- Why Less Damage?
- Mexico vs New Zealand Result
- Chile Earthquake- Donation Raise
- Malaysia Politics: More PKR MP Leave
- Chile Earthquake: Tsunami Alarm Should Be Improved...
- PlayStation 3 -Fixed
- Contestant Dancing With the Stars' 2010
- Earthquake Chile-Losses Exceed USD8 Billion
- John Terry Vs Wayne Bridge
- TSUNAMI Alert in Hawaii
- ▼ March (16)